Chikura terrorized Tsuchimikado Island for a hundred years and turn several humans into zombies.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Enchanted Power: As a Basara, Chikura had great power that outdoes the power of a regular Impurity or Exorcist.
- Enhanced Physical Strength: In her humanoid form, she most likely held tremendous strength. She was so strong that her defeat required four powerful exorcists such as Arima Tsuchimikado, Narumi Ioroi, Arata Inanaki and Seigen Amawaka.
- Impure Death Equip: As a Basara, she possesses a cursed talisman to use an impure enchanted gear that's contradict to the exorcist enchanted gear.
- The name Chikura means "thousand" (千) (chi) and "warehouse" (倉) (kura).
- This Basara was named by a reader, using a place in Japan called Chikura.
- Chikura shares the ability to control and manipulate the dead with her successor as the 8th strongest Basara, Shioji.