Kinako is a sentient Shikigami, and even questions his own meaning of existence once.
Kinako is polite to and even flatters towards the authorities. However this is not true to who he dislikes, for example, Rokuro Enmado. In anime, Kinako seems to be easily angered whenever somebody underestimates Benio. He is unfriendly to others but very loyal to Benio.
Powers and Abilities
Kinako is a non-combat type shikigami. According to Arimori, he is a perfect Shikigami, able to maintain self-conciousness and loyal to his creator. However, he can do decent housework and has vast knowledge of exorcists and the Tsuchimikado Island. In anime, Kinako is able to possess objects.
- Impurity Detection: Kinako has the ability to sense when an Impurity appears.
- Kato Dai Setsudan (果糖大切断 Katō Dai Setsudan?, lit. "Fructose Large Cutting"): Kinako performs a simple slash to destroy the target.
- In the anime, he appears from the beginning and accompanies Benio.
- Kinako is named after a type of roasted soybean flour often used as a topping for ohagi, Benio's favorite snack.
- ↑ Chapter 37, Pages 16
- ↑ Chapter 34, Page 8
- ↑ Twin Star Exorcists Anime
- ↑ Twin Star Exorcists Anime: Episode 7