Kinta is short and he is often seen wearing a black-cat-shaped hood.
Kinta is first seen as a group 10 student, and act alongside with his two friends complaining for a rude teacher. Later the three are invited (tricked) by Arimori Tsuchimikado to "join the same family (Enmado House) with him". Despite disappointed, they quickly decided to cooperate with Rokuro and Arimori. At first he, alongside with his two friends, did some support work, which include making Enmado family crest designed by Kinako and watching and cheering for Rokuro's battle versus Kankuro Mitosaka. Later he participate in battle missions to act as a "bait".
Powers and Abilities
- The name Kinta means "brocade, fine dress, honors" (錦) (kin) and "thick, big" (太) (ta).
- Kinta's surname Ochikata means "surpass, cross over, move to, exceed, Vietnam" (越) (ochi) and "one, person, side" (方) (kata).
- His family background is possibly the origin of his name - Kin (錦) means "brocade" or "embroidered"
- His surname is mentioned in chapter 50, after that, his full name appears on Rokuro's smartphone in the same chapter. Before that, his full name was shown in Volume 12 Extra Pages.
- Twin Star Exorcists Manga:Chapter 59, page 17