Miku has a small childlike body, big magenta eyes and AA cup breasts. She has long, pink, curly hair which is topped with a small, red crown.
Her outfit is a strapless, poofy dress that has a magenta ruffle above her chest. It is black and white in color and has four pink light up circles, two on each side of her torso. She has a black cape and her neck is decorated with a magenta bow. On her arms, she wears oversized arm gloves that are black and white with pink lights. She wears a pair of black boots with pink lights.
Miku is often stern despite her appearance, as she constantly uses "seriously" and "super" whenever expressing irritation. She like dolls, macaron and Gothic Lolita culture. She dislike naggy people, otaku and all dairy products.
Some point before that, she got married with an excellent exorcist from the island. The union lasted for nearly a decade, while they cannot get a heir for the Zeze House. Miku often thought of a child when working on her dolls, for the problem came from her side, she felt guilty for her husband. But he was patient and stated he still think he was the luckiest man on island to marry her. After a while he died of a disease.
After that she confined herself at home with her dolls. Tsubaki often came and comfort her. Later he had his daughter Sakura Sada and showed her, when Miku was at age 33, and she got along well with Sakura.
At age 40 she went to the mainland for a work trip with Tsubaki once. At age 49 (the setting could be a mistake, since in front of Tsubaki's grave, Sakura looked less than age 16) she join a party of Zeze and Sada houses, among with the drunk Tsubaki.
Powers and Abilities
Doll Manipulation: As an exorcist she controls dolls and use them as her weapon. They emit lightning or fire as shown when she and Sakura fought Moro. They can also be used as clones with the appearance of Miku with the Clear Mirror Charm. She can synchronize their attacks with her dolls to take down impurities.
- Daigi Onsou (大戯陰葬 Daigi Onsō?): After using the Evil Army Expose Charm (魔軍顕符 Magun Genpu?),, she can controls massive amount of dolls and use them as her army.
- Daigi Onsou Mystic Gear Equip (大戯陰葬 纏神呪 Daigi Onsō Matoi Kajiri?): She uses the Daion Clear Mirror Charm (大陰明鏡符 Daion Meikyō-fu?) in one of her dolls to increase it size and so "rides" it from inside. This results in enormous gain in strength as she punched Moro, sending her flying at a great distance.
In the manga, it's known that they have known each other and have been friends since young.
Tsubaki was killed by Gabura, and his dying words to Miku was to entrust Sakura to her. Miku vowed to avenge for him with Sakura when Sakura has grown up and become a powerful exorcist herself.
In the anime, before becoming a member of the Twelve Guardians, she had secret feelings to Tsubaki to the extent she made a doll for him. She was happy but disappointed at the same time when he announced his marriage. Her feelings for him is still apparent by the fact Miku trained his daughter Sakura Sada and kept the doll she made for him. In addition, in the anime, Miku went with Sakura to avenge the Basara who killed him, and was with him at the time of his death.
The two share a firm bound as Sakura was entrusted to Miku by her dying father, and Sakura has been relying on her since childhood. Sakura respects Miku but is not afraid of joking with her. When Miku sighed "Geeze, growing up!" as she sees Sakura while recalling the crying little girl Sakura, Sakura asked her if she was jealous of her well-endowed breasts.
Itsuki is Miku's uncle who is younger than Miku's parent. Miku knows that he has bad personality and beated him once in public, but she still somewhat defended him in front of Rokuro.
- The name Miku means "beautiful" (美) (mi) and "beautiful black jewel, nine" (玖) (ku).
- Miku's surname Zeze means "table, meal, tray" (膳) (ze) and "place, point, spot" (所) (ze).
- Twin Star Exorcists Manga; Volume 10
- Twin Star Exorcists Manga; Volume 13, Extra Content
- Twin Stars Exorcists Manga; Chapter 58.
- Twin Stars Exorcists Manga; Chapter 41, page 13-15.
- Twin Stars Exorcists Manga; Chapter 41, page 15.
- Twin Stars Exorcists Manga; Chapter 60, page 28-29.
- Twin Stars Exorcists Manga; Chapter 58, page 9.
- Twin Stars Exorcists Manga; Chapter 58, page 10-11.
- Twin Stars Exorcists Manga; Chapter 58, page 12.
- Twin Stars Exorcists Manga; Chapter 58, page 13.
- Twin Stars Exorcists Manga; Chapter 58, page 16.
- Twin Stars Exorcists Anime; Episode 34.